It's official: "Web traffic increases business growth"
Surely that's obvious to everyone, though? There are only two ways of dramatically increasing your web site's presence both on the internet and in the real world:
- A good internet marketing campaign, using search engines, targeted key words, 'spider' and 'robot' guidance scripts
- A good real-world marketing campaign, using mailshots, telephone sales, newspaper, magazine, radio or even television adverts.
You've probably noticed that one of those is too expensive, and often too complicated, to be useful to either you or me! And the other one, the direct internet marketing campaign, is the only option left.
Internet marketing, if done right, isn't a second choice. When it's carried out with the kind of enthusiasm and experience that we can provide, it can be your web site's first choice for publicity. We're all about making your site available to anyone who needs your information, products or services.
Is internet marketing really that good?
Search engine traffic is the internet's most powerful form of 'targeted marketing' - after all, it's those people who are actively interested in your products, services or information who will be looking for you... and finding you!
- Over 80% of web surfers use search engines to find new sites (source: Forrester, Jun 2000)
- 55% of all e-commerce purchases are by users who originally arrived from search engines (source: NDP Group, January 2001)
- 47% of people name search engines as their primary means of finding new sites (source: Neilsens NetRatings, March 2000)
- The first 10 results for any search achieve click-through rates of around 65% (source: Berrier & Associates, 2000)
Aren't the search engines just full of rubbish?
No! In the early days of search engines there were very few controls on the kind of pages that were submitted - mainly because the search engines needed as much information as possible to increase their popularity as a means of finding things on the internet. These days, the tables have turned: now all the search engines are finding ways to eliminate the rubbish, otherwise they will have too much information to be useful.
This is good news for legitimate web site operators like you and me. To keep their databases up to date, the search engines 'drop' pages when they become old and stale, replacing them on a daily basis with any new submissions received. People like you and me can keep our sites well listed simply by ensuring we do three things correctly:
- Make our sites easy for the engines to understand and index;
- Keep our site 'fresh' by altering the search-engine content regularly;
- Update our search engine listings on a regular basis.
It's more than just getting listed, though
Once our sites are listed, we've got to make sure the listings are working effectively - being found by the right key words! So we need to add a few basic marketing techniques to ensure your site is found by the right people at the right times:
- Include specific industry/product/service key words in the search engine content for our sites;
- Keep an eye on what people are really searching for, and adjust our content accordingly to make sure they all find our sites more quickly.
- Watch out for popular and unexpected key words, and use them more heavily in other marketing and advertising activities (mailings, etc).
Getting Started couldn't be easier. But how much does it cost?
The costs are anything from £50 upwards, depending on how comprehensive your campaign needs to be.
Easy Packages: Click here for our 'easy package' list, where we put together all the most commonly requested options into a choice of three simple packages: a one-off package, an simple ongoing package, and an advanced ongoing package.
Service List: Click here for our full list of services. Using any combination of the services we offer, you can quickly and easily design your own tailored web marketing campaign, using just the parts you need. It's up to you how far you want to take it.
We accept cheques, cash, direct bank transfers, UK & international money orders, major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Delta, American Express, JCB, Switch, Eurocard and Diners Club). If you choose not to use a credit card, your payment will need to be processed manually by us, and your order may be delayed. Payment must be received in full before orders can be processed.
All our prices are quoted without VAT, and are subject to VAT at the applicable rate. If you're not subject to U.K. VAT regulations, please contact us to arrange your order personally (in order to avoid the VAT charge). In such cases, we will require your European Union tax or exemption number, or a valid invoicing address in a country that is not subject to UK or EU excise regulations.